• Applicants must be sponsored by an existing CALL member.
• Applicants are to be Catholic. Catholics of all rites in communion with the Holy See are welcome.
• Applicants are to be Business / Community / Civic Leaders or Professionals. Student Membership is possible for applicants currently enrolled in Graduate or Post-Graduate studies, including students in Catholic seminaries and other centers of religious formation for future ordained or consecrated religious. Student dues are $50 annually.
• There is no need to be Hispanic however, a CALL member must be willing to work with the Church for the common good in the service of Latino communities in the United States.
• Applicants commit to participate in CALL discussions, events and initiatives and further CALL’s Mission. Applicants must support and abide by CALL’s mission, core purpose and core values.
• Payment of annual dues of $500 and local dues when applicable.